Saturday, December 24, 2005

A Merry Christmas to all of you!

Happy Birthday JESUS CHRIST! :)

A huge smooge thanks for my family and friends. They are the ones who made me happy today more than the Lechon, Irresistable food for the gods minus those ugly raisins and nuts, and the gifts. They don't mean a thing, well maybe 30% or something. Thanks again. I love them as much as I love you.

Doing. Yeah. I'm kinda lost for words right now. Always been.
All I can say is, the food is amazing. I'm gonna eat again after this. Haha.

2 Comments:

Blogger Shara said...

Hello Malia, This is a good article site.
i found many information here.
-----------------------------------------------
http://global-in-arm.com
Good luck, Malia

9:40 PM  
Blogger barb michelen said...

Hello I just entered before I have to leave to the airport, it's been very nice to meet you, if you want here is the site I told you about where I type some stuff and make good money (I work from home): here it is

7:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home