Thursday, November 24, 2005

This is when I say i've had enough

Past few days have been great, but sometimes one insy bitsy little fucked-up thing can ruin everything. I talked to Kax on the phone last night and grabeh pare. kakaiba talaga si karen. To think we were classmates nung first year lang at di kami ganon ka-close. Second year puro hi at hello, konteng usap. Tapos kagabi it was as if I could share almost anything to her. Ibang-iba talaga. Kax, kung mabasa mo to thanks sa lahat!! The best!! Kahit ayoko parin sa phone lingaw ka talaga kausap. Haaay.

I've always wanted a Top Ten of my own. So here's my first try!
TOP TEN HEART-RIPPING, LIFE-SUCKING, RIGHT THROUGH THE HEART SLOW EMO SONGS (for me):
10. I Miss You - Incubus
9. The Middle - Jimmy Eat World
8. Only in dreams - Weezer
7. Morningstar - AFI
6. Hard to Say - The Used
5. Ohio is for Lovers - Hawthorne Heights
4. If All Else Fails - Matchbook Romance
3. Ever Fallen in Love - Thursday
2. Fade Away - Kapatid
1. Yesterday's Feelings - The Used

Well... I don't care if the list sucks. I just cry whenever I hear those songs. There are so many songs out there so I'm planning another part two but ANYWAY... yeah... try niyo pakinggan okay? Listen to the lyrics... dance with the rhythm... embrace the rapture. Okay, tama na.

I'm excited. I should have bathed by now actually. Joe and I will do shit stuff here at home and then later I'll be watching Emily Rose with TPT.

YEHEY :)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home